IP unit for remote monitoring, web thermostat, industrial-telco version. Supports external RJ11 sensors (voltage, current, illumination, humidity), 4x digital dry contact input and 2x 110/230V relay output. Supports e-mail alerts, SNMPv3, Modbus/TCP, XML, and the Sensdesk.com online portal.
Comes with: Poseidon2 3468, power adaptor, temperature sensor 3m, CD & manual.Poseidon2 3468 is designed for telco or industrial applications. Based on external sensor readings, Poseidon2 3468 sends alerts or activates relay outputs. Output relays can directly switch 110/230VAC. The product is CE compliant.
- Sends an e-mail or SNMP Trap whenever a sensor value exceeds the specified range. Minimum duration condition can be set for alerts to closed contacts (activated digital inputs). For example, “send an e-mail if the door is open for longer than 120 seconds.”
- Outputs can be controlled remotely over the Web, or using M2M protocols (XML, SNMP, Modbus/TCP).
- Typical application is an “IP thermostat” or “hygrostat” (humidity controller). The relays control heating or cooling using an external temperature probe, humidity probe (hygrometer) or other sensor.
- 110/230VAC 16A double-throw relay contact.
- Up to 8 external sensors of various quantities.
Converters for 0-60V, 4-20mA, Pt100 or Pt1000 temperature probes, illumination sensors, flood detection in a 2D area, temperature, humidity, 0–30A AC, and so on..
- Unit can be powered by 9–30V and it can also be powered by -48V (Telco standard).
- Server room environment monitoring
- Temperature in a 19″ cabinet and in the room
- Remote environment monitoring (lights, power, fire protection system, …)
- IT monitoring of security systems (alarms, room / cabinet doors monitoring, …)
- Remote environmental monitoring in a cabinet or in a datacenter
- Temperature and humidity in the datacenter (inside racks, in the A/C outlet, under the raised floor)
- Detection of redundant power failures
- SNMP environment monitoring system
- Air-conditioning monitoring
- A/C, temperature, humidity monitoring
- Control of additional cooling in a room or in a rack
- Alert to leaking water
- UPS / back-up generator monitoring
Fuel level, diesel generator status, remote start over IP, monitoring of temperature and service contacts
- Remote I/O control and monitoring over the Ethernet
Monitors a remote environment, sensor values can be fed into any SNMP system. Enables remote reading of dry contact inputs and remote control of relay outputs (to turn on HVAC, restart a server, start a diesel generator, …).
- Industrial applications
Remote monitoring of dry contacts, 4-20mA sensors or Pt-100 and Pt-1000 temperature probes.
Data logger stores the values in the internal memory. Modbus/TCP protocol can be used for integration with SCADA systems.
- Cooler and freezer monitoring alarm indication
Measures temperature and humidity in a cooler or a freezer. When a value is out of a safe range, a relay output is activated to e.g. turn on a warning light or sound a horn. Suitable for monitoring storages of food or pharmaceuticals. We recommend the PDMS software to monitor temperature.
- Temperature and other measurements in a cloud
Poseidon2 remote monitoring device can be connected to cloud systems. Contact us for details.
- Surveillance systems
Sensor readings and detector states can be fed to IP camera systems of various brands. Digital Outputs can be used to turn on the lights in a certain zone or open/close gates.
- Smart buildings
Sensor readings can be shared in several applications. Relay outputs can be controlled as remote I/O.