Poseidon2® 3266 is a basic device for remote reading (monitoring) of sensors over the network. It measures temperature, humidity, voltage, and states of dry contacts (digital inputs) and other external sensors. It sends e-mail alerts to values out of a specified range, or connects to an environment monitoring system. Supports M2M protocols – SNMP, Modbus/TCP, XML, and the Sensdesk.com online portal.
Poseidon2® 3266 evaluation set with temperature-humidity combined sensor. Contains Poseidon2 3266, power adaptor, temperature/humidity indoor sensor 3m, door contact, CD & manual.
Poseidon2® 3266 is a basic device for remote reading (monitoring) of sensors over the network. It measures temperature, voltage, and states of dry contacts (digital inputs) and other external sensors. It sends e-mail alerts to values out of a specified range, or connects to an environment monitoring system. Supports M2M protocols – SNMP, Modbus/TCP, XML, and the Sensdesk.com online portal.
- Remote monitoring in IT environments. Measures temperature and humidity remotely over the network, includes a data logger.
- Connects to any SNMP system.
- Temperature monitoring at several places. Several Poseidon2 units can be linked to a single account at the SensDesk.com online portal. All readings are accessible anywhere using a web browser or a mobile app for Android and Apple.
- Cooler and freezer monitoring. Monitor your technology or your food or pharmaceuticals storage. We recommend PDMS as the temperature monitoring software.
- UPS monitoring. Monitor the states and voltages of uninterruptible power supplies, monitor diesel generators remotely. The unit sends an alarm in case of power failure.
- Surveillance systems. Sensor readings and detector states can be fed to IP camera systems of various brands. External detectors (door contacts, PIR, smoke detectors etc.) can be easily connected to the digital inputs. A/C monitoring: A/C failure, power supply failure, temperature too high, or a leak of the coolant.
- Industrial applications. Remote monitoring of dry contacts, 4-20mA probes or Pt-100 and Pt-1000 temperature probes. Data logger stores the values in the internal memory.
- Server room environment monitoring
- Temperature in a 19″ cabinet and in the room
- Remote environment monitoring (lights, power, fire protection system, …)
- IT monitoring of security systems (alarms, room / cabinet doors monitoring, …)
- Remote environmental monitoring in a cabinet or in a datacenter
- Temperature and humidity in the datacenter (inside racks, in the A/C outlet, under the raised floor)
- Detection of redundant power failures
- SNMP environment monitoring system
- Air-conditioning monitoring
- A/C, temperature, humidity monitoring
- Control of additional cooling in a room or in a rack
- Alert to leaking water
- UPS / back-up generator monitoring Fuel level, diesel generator status, remote start over IP, monitoring of temperature and service contacts
- Remote I/O control and monitoring over the Ethernet Monitors a remote environment, sensor values can be fed into any SNMP system. Enables remote reading of dry contact inputs and remote control of relay outputs (to turn on HVAC, restart a server, start a diesel generator, …).
- Industrial applications Remote monitoring of dry contacts, 4-20mA sensors or Pt-100 and Pt-1000 temperature probes. Data logger stores the values in the internal memory. Modbus/TCP protocol can be used for integration with SCADA systems.
- Cooler and freezer monitoring alarm indication Measures temperature and humidity in a cooler or a freezer. When a value is out of a safe range, a relay output is activated to e.g. turn on a warning light or sound a horn. Suitable for monitoring storages of food or pharmaceuticals. We recommend the PDMS software to monitor temperature.
- Temperature and other measurements in a cloud Poseidon2 remote monitoring device can be connected to cloud systems. Contact us for details.
- Surveillance systems Sensor readings and detector states can be fed to IP camera systems of various brands. Digital Outputs can be used to turn on the lights in a certain zone or open/close gates.
- Smart buildings Sensor readings can be shared in several applications. Relay outputs can be controlled as remote I/O.
Live demo: poseidon2.hwg.cz
TruePath is the exclusive partner of HWgroup covering their entire product line. Feel free to contact us for direct sales, distributor sales and technical support.