Ethernet relay, DIN rail, Web interface. Features 2x DI (dry contact input), full RS-232/485 serial port, and 2x DO (relay output, 230V/16A). Controlled over the web or Modbus/TCP. Two IP relays connected back-to-back can extend (“tunnel”) the serial port and I/O over a LAN.
HWg-ER02b package: Contains a DIN unit, power adapter and a DVD with software.
- 2 relay outputs for 110/ 240V / 16A
- Ethernet: RJ45 (100BASE-T / 100 Mbit/s)
- Configuration: Web, Telnet
- Serial interface: 1x full RS-232/RS-485 serial port
- Full RS-232 serial port: RxD, TxD, GND, CTS, RTS, DSR, DTR, RI, CD (115,200 Bd)
- Inputs: 2 digital (dry contact) inputs
- Outputs: 2 NO/NC digital (relay) outputs, rated 230V/16A
- Box-2-Box mode: Two units can be connected back-to-back over the network and tunnel the I/O and the serial port (peer-to-peer).
- M2M protocols: http, Modbus/TCP, Telnet, TCP Server, TCP Client/Server
- Support for programmers: HWg-SDK
- Free HW VSP software: Virtual serial port for Windows (NT service, x64 systems). Supports up to 100 remote serial ports. HW VSP is the world’s most popular virtual serial port for Windows!
- HWg IPRC cmd utility: Command-line utility for remote control of outputs (Windows and Linux)
- Server room environment monitoring
- Temperature in a 19″ cabinet and in the room
- Remote environment monitoring (lights, power, fire protection system, …)
- IT monitoring of security systems (alarms, room / cabinet doors monitoring, …)
- Remote environmental monitoring in a cabinet or in a datacenter
- Temperature and humidity in the datacenter (inside racks, in the A/C outlet, under the raised floor)
- Detection of redundant power failures
- SNMP environment monitoring system
- Air-conditioning monitoring
- A/C, temperature, humidity monitoring
- Control of additional cooling in a room or in a rack
- Alert to leaking water
- UPS / back-up generator monitoring
Fuel level, diesel generator status, remote start over IP, monitoring of temperature and service contacts
- Remote I/O control and monitoring over the Ethernet
Monitors a remote environment, sensor values can be fed into any SNMP system. Enables remote reading of dry contact inputs and remote control of relay outputs (to turn on HVAC, restart a server, start a diesel generator, …).
- Industrial applications
Remote monitoring of dry contacts, 4-20mA sensors or Pt-100 and Pt-1000 temperature probes.
Data logger stores the values in the internal memory. Modbus/TCP protocol can be used for integration with SCADA systems.
- Cooler and freezer monitoring alarm indication
Measures temperature and humidity in a cooler or a freezer. When a value is out of a safe range, a relay output is activated to e.g. turn on a warning light or sound a horn. Suitable for monitoring storages of food or pharmaceuticals. We recommend the PDMS software to monitor temperature.
- Temperature and other measurements in a cloud
Poseidon2 remote monitoring device can be connected to cloud systems. Contact us for details.
- Surveillance systems
Sensor readings and detector states can be fed to IP camera systems of various brands. Digital Outputs can be used to turn on the lights in a certain zone or open/close gates.
- Smart buildings
Sensor readings can be shared in several applications. Relay outputs can be controlled as remote I/O.