HWg-WLD PoE Water Detector is a network-enabled water leak detector with a water-absorbing sensing cable. HWg-WLD features a built-in web server, SNMP support, and e-mail alert to water flooding. HWg-WLD can remotely control a relay output over the network (a relay is switched when a water leak is detected along the sensing cable). Comes with 2M of water sensing cable, CD and power adaptor.
The HWg-WLD detects water leaks or water floods along the entire length of the sensing cable. The sensing cable detects even the smallest volume of water, ethylene glycol, or other conductive liquid. HWg-WLD can be ordered in two versions depending on the supply of power (power adapter or PoE IEEE 802.3af). The sensing cable detects as little as a few drops of the liquid, and can be used to detect condensation. After flooding, the cable can be dried and reused. HWg-WLD features a built-in web server and SNMP support. In case of an alarm, the device sends an e-mail or SNMP trap. Alarms can be also signaled by switching a remote relay over the Ethernet. When a leak is detected, HWg-WLD activates a relay of a remote Poseidon or Damocles unit (Box-2-Box mode).
Applications and usage:
- Typical applications involve monitoring of coolant piping in air conditioning systems or water detection around pipes in technical areas
- Detection of water leaking from pipes (cable runs along the pipes)
- Detection cable laid along the walls
- Under raised floors
- Above suspended ceilings
- Detection of water leaks in drip trays
- Detection of water leaks under A/C outlets
- The water leak sensing cable can be wrapped around the piping, suspended under the piping, or laid on the bottom of the pipe duct
TruePath is the exclusive partner of HWgroup covering their entire product line. Feel free to contact us for direct sales, distributor sales and technical support.