Damocles2 2404 connects 24 dry contact inputs and 4 relay outputs to a network. Secure M2M communication (HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3).
The product can be powered from a 12V source, over PoE, or using the Telco –48VDC standard. Recommended starter pack containing Damocles2 2404, power adaptor and HWg CD with user manual.Damocles2 2404 is an I/O unit for telecom applications featuring secure communication and 12V, PoE or -48V (Telco standard) power options.
Digital inputs (DI) can accept 12 dry contacts, digital outputs (DO) control 4 relays. Remote I/O can be controlled using secure SNMPv3 or HTTPs protocols or standard M2M protocols (SNMP, Modbus/TCP, XML). Support for IPv6 simplifies deployment in Telco applications.
Professional I/O signaling over a LAN
HTTP / HTTPs
MQTT for cloud (IoT) applications
TLS for sending e-mail
-48V Telco power standard support
Portal / Cloud support
I/O can be connected to the SensDesk portal.
The MQTT interface allows connection e.g. to the MS Azure cloud.
SMS GW can be used to signal Internet connectivity failure.
Damocles2 can be connected to various monitoring systems. We support over 50 different third-party NMS, SNMP, SCADA or Cloud applications. It can work as a snmp relay.
Damocles2 2404 is typically used to monitor many remote relay outputs.
Examples include fire detection, alerts from technical equipment, door contacts, etc. States of connected I/O are then displayed in the customer’s monitoring system.
- Server room environment monitoring
- Temperature in a 19″ cabinet and in the room
- Remote environment monitoring (lights, power, fire protection system, …)
- IT monitoring of security systems (alarms, room / cabinet doors monitoring, …)
- Remote environmental monitoring in a cabinet or in a datacenter
- Temperature and humidity in the datacenter (inside racks, in the A/C outlet, under the raised floor)
- Detection of redundant power failures
- SNMP environment monitoring system
- Air-conditioning monitoring
- A/C, temperature, humidity monitoring
- Control of additional cooling in a room or in a rack
- Alert to leaking water
- UPS / back-up generator monitoring
Fuel level, diesel generator status, remote start over IP, monitoring of temperature and service contacts
- Remote I/O control and monitoring over the Ethernet
Monitors a remote environment, sensor values can be fed into any SNMP system. Enables remote reading of dry contact inputs and remote control of relay outputs (to turn on HVAC, restart a server, start a diesel generator, …).
- Industrial applications
Remote monitoring of dry contacts, 4-20mA sensors or Pt-100 and Pt-1000 temperature probes.
Data logger stores the values in the internal memory. Modbus/TCP protocol can be used for integration with SCADA systems.
- Cooler and freezer monitoring alarm indication
Measures temperature and humidity in a cooler or a freezer. When a value is out of a safe range, a relay output is activated to e.g. turn on a warning light or sound a horn. Suitable for monitoring storages of food or pharmaceuticals. We recommend the PDMS software to monitor temperature.
- Temperature and other measurements in a cloud
Poseidon2 remote monitoring device can be connected to cloud systems. Contact us for details.
- Surveillance systems
Sensor readings and detector states can be fed to IP camera systems of various brands. Digital Outputs can be used to turn on the lights in a certain zone or open/close gates.
- Smart buildings
Sensor readings can be shared in several applications. Relay outputs can be controlled as remote I/O.
Live demo: http://damocles-2404.hwg.cz/general.xml//
TruePath is the exclusive partner of HWgroup covering their entire product line. Feel free to contact us for direct sales, distributor sales and technical support.