Damocles 1208 provides 12 digital inputs (DI) and 8 digital outputs (DO) that can be remotely controlled over the Web. Inputs and outputs can also be controlled using M2M protocols over IP (SNMP, Modbus/TCP, XML over HTTP). As Damocles 1208 is an industrial model, it can be mounted to a DIN rail. In a typical application, Damocles 1208 is used to connect I/O over the Ethernet. Digital outputs can match the digital inputs of another unit (Box-2-Box mode).
- Remote equipment monitoring Monitoring of A/C, UPS, security system status (status relays)
- Energy consumption monitoring Counting of pulses from electricity / water / gas meters. Conversion to price using HWg-PDMS in MS Excel.
- Alarm alerts Turning on a warning light or a horn upon alarm at another unit (over the network, Box-2-Box mode)
- UPS and back-up generator monitoring: Fuel level, diesel generator status, remote start over IP
- Security systems
- IP surveillance systems (external sensors)
- Equipment status, access control systems
- SCADA: Connection of external inputs to multiple independent systems
- Server room environment monitoring
- Temperature in a 19″ cabinet and in the room
- Remote environment monitoring (lights, power, fire protection system, …)
- IT monitoring of security systems (alarms, room / cabinet doors monitoring, …)
- Remote environmental monitoring in a cabinet or in a datacenter
- Temperature and humidity in the datacenter (inside racks, in the A/C outlet, under the raised floor)
- Detection of redundant power failures
- SNMP environment monitoring system
- Air-conditioning monitoring
- A/C, temperature, humidity monitoring
- Control of additional cooling in a room or in a rack
- Alert to leaking water
- UPS / back-up generator monitoring Fuel level, diesel generator status, remote start over IP, monitoring of temperature and service contacts
- Remote I/O control and monitoring over the Ethernet Monitors a remote environment, sensor values can be fed into any SNMP system. Enables remote reading of dry contact inputs and remote control of relay outputs (to turn on HVAC, restart a server, start a diesel generator, …).
- Industrial applications Remote monitoring of dry contacts, 4-20mA sensors or Pt-100 and Pt-1000 temperature probes. Data logger stores the values in the internal memory. Modbus/TCP protocol can be used for integration with SCADA systems.
- Cooler and freezer monitoring alarm indication Measures temperature and humidity in a cooler or a freezer. When a value is out of a safe range, a relay output is activated to e.g. turn on a warning light or sound a horn. Suitable for monitoring storages of food or pharmaceuticals. We recommend the PDMS software to monitor temperature.
- Temperature and other measurements in a cloud Poseidon2 remote monitoring device can be connected to cloud systems. Contact us for details.
- Surveillance systems Sensor readings and detector states can be fed to IP camera systems of various brands. Digital Outputs can be used to turn on the lights in a certain zone or open/close gates.
- Smart buildings Sensor readings can be shared in several applications. Relay outputs can be controlled as remote I/O.
Live demo: damocles-2404.hwg.cz
TruePath is the exclusive partner of HWgroup covering their entire product line. Feel free to contact us for direct sales, distributor sales and technical support.