The SH4 is an ultimate access system that works with any electromagnetic lock and any RFID reader. It will work in your datacenter as well as in your office or even your home. Whether you have one door or several hundred racks, the SH4 system provides a cost effective way to manage access to your technology.
Can connect 2 RFID readers and 2 electronic locks. Can work as a standalone unit or together with SH4e or SH4s to control more doors with lower implementation costs.Each SH4 device can connect up to 2 electromagnetic locks and 2 RFID readers of your choice.
There are many locks and RFID readers on the market. The SH4 already supports the most common models and others can be added upon request.
The SH4 features a relay output that can be programmed to mark a door open in a rack row or to trigger an alarm in case of a breach.
Offline or online mode
- In offline mode the SH4 can work as a standalone device that holds an internal database of cards and users. You just need the Ethernet port to setup the unit and the device will follow the access rules without the need for LAN connection.
- In online mode the device is connected with a server running the HWg-DCD software. This server manages all the access rules. The relevant part of the entire user database is loaded in each SH4 so that you can still access your technology even if your network connectivity fails.
Easy to install. Powerfull to use.
Just plug the SH4 unit into your Ethernet network, connect locks and RFID readers
and use your browser to set it up. Need to control access of many users on various locations? We
have a management software that will make it easy.
- Server room environment monitoring
- Temperature in a 19″ cabinet and in the room
- Remote environment monitoring (lights, power, fire protection system, …)
- IT monitoring of security systems (alarms, room / cabinet doors monitoring, …)
- Remote environmental monitoring in a cabinet or in a datacenter
- Temperature and humidity in the datacenter (inside racks, in the A/C outlet, under the raised floor)
- Detection of redundant power failures
- SNMP environment monitoring system
- Air-conditioning monitoring
- A/C, temperature, humidity monitoring
- Control of additional cooling in a room or in a rack
- Alert to leaking water
- UPS / back-up generator monitoring
Fuel level, diesel generator status, remote start over IP, monitoring of temperature and service contacts
- Remote I/O control and monitoring over the Ethernet
Monitors a remote environment, sensor values can be fed into any SNMP system. Enables remote reading of dry contact inputs and remote control of relay outputs (to turn on HVAC, restart a server, start a diesel generator, …).
- Industrial applications
Remote monitoring of dry contacts, 4-20mA sensors or Pt-100 and Pt-1000 temperature probes.
Data logger stores the values in the internal memory. Modbus/TCP protocol can be used for integration with SCADA systems.
- Cooler and freezer monitoring alarm indication
Measures temperature and humidity in a cooler or a freezer. When a value is out of a safe range, a relay output is activated to e.g. turn on a warning light or sound a horn. Suitable for monitoring storages of food or pharmaceuticals. We recommend the PDMS software to monitor temperature.
- Temperature and other measurements in a cloud
Poseidon2 remote monitoring device can be connected to cloud systems. Contact us for details.
- Surveillance systems
Sensor readings and detector states can be fed to IP camera systems of various brands. Digital Outputs can be used to turn on the lights in a certain zone or open/close gates.
- Smart buildings
Sensor readings can be shared in several applications. Relay outputs can be controlled as remote I/O.