PRODUCT REPLACED BY NEW GENERATION: NBOX_L_S1GC
nBox hardware appliance collects traffic using 2 1Gbit Ethernet interfaces that receive packets through a passive tap (like tap/span port) or a switch mirror ports, and sends network flows in Net-FlowTM v5/v9/IPFIX format towards the configured network collector.
nBox has been developed on Linux, and thanks to an optimized Linux kernel with a specific module (PF_RING) that significantly improves the packet capture process on 1 and 10 Gbit networks. nBox is able to monitor network trunks at full speed without the need of a hardware accelerator card using the embedded and very intuitive web GUI.
nBox is easy to set-up and it is immediately ready for use with little effort.
- Designed to support up to 50,000 concurrent flows (500 Mbit capable).
- 1U 19″ rackmount nBox
- One management port (Gigabit Copper)
- One 1Gbit monitoring ports (Gigabit Copper)
- nProbe Pro license for one 1Gbit monitoring ports
- DNA Software license
- IPMI and KVM over Ethernet
- Dimensions H 1.7; W 17.2; D 14.5 inches
nBox Brochure (pdf)