nBox NetFlow Hardware Appliance: 2 x Dual Port 40G/100G Speed (No Optics) Fiber card
Free U.S. Ground Shipping
nBox NetFlow Hardware Appliance
- 2 x Dual Port 40G/100G Speed (No Optics) Fiber card
nBox hardware appliance collects traffic using interfaces that receive packets through a passive tap (like tap/span port) or a switch mirror ports, and sends network flows in Net-FlowTM v5/v9/IPFIX format towards the configured network collector.
nBox has been developed on Linux, and thanks to an optimized Linux kernel with a specific module (PF_RING) that significantly improves the packet capture process on 1 and 100 Gbit networks. nBox is able to monitor network trunks at full speed without the need of a hardware accelerator card using the embedded and very intuitive web GUI.
- High-performance embedded NetFlowTM v5/ v9/IPFIX probe.
- Embedded NetFlowTM v5/v9/IPFIX collector. IPv4, IPv6, MPLS, GTP, GRE support. Easy to setup and configure.
- No additional delay in both mirrored traffic and existing network.
- User friendly web GUI for nProbe and ntopng.
- Multiple collector mode for load balancing or redundancy.
- Firmware and packages upgrade via Internet
- Ability to dump NetFlowTM flows on-disk or on Database Server.
- Over 130 Application protocols recognised by DPI library including email, messaging, P2P, Skype, Citrix.
nBox is easy to set-up and it is immediately ready for use with little effort. nBox Recorder can be effectively used to perform:
Looking for a Demo? Custom Builds? Contacts Us Today!
nBox Probe Cento Hardware Appliance
- 2U 19″ rackmount server
- Over 80 Mpps
- Hot Swap 450W PSU w/ NEMA-15P (US) cord included
- 2 x (10/100/1g) Onboard Mgmt Ports
- 2 x ssd redundant boot drive
- 1 x Dual PSU
- 2 x Dual Port Dual 40G/100G Speed Compact (No Optics) card
- 2 x PF_RING ZC Napatech/Fiberblaze/Endace (per NIC) license
- 1 x ntopng Enterprise license
- 1 x Cento XL license
- 1 year hardware warranty: 3-5 business days replacement