0 to 20mA DC current sensor – converter for the 1-Wire UNI (RJ11) bus. Electrically isolated, measures externally sourced current. Compatible with Ares, Poseidon2 and more. Warranty: 24 months
Isolated DC current sensor for the 1Wire-UNI bus. Sensor for measuring currents in the 0–20mA range. It is typically used to connect a industrial probe with 4–20mA output – 4wire with discrete power supply (e.g. to measure the fuel level in a tank). Sensor current output is processed in Poseidon2 or Ares units to be accessible via LAN or GSM.
Sensor is equipped with 8-points calibrating table/curve to set measured output appropriate to related industrial sensor. The calibration process is supported by 1W-UNI USB calibrator. USB dongle.
For two-wire industrial sensors 4-20mA use alternative Sensor 4-20mA 1W-UNI,
- Input: 0-20mA (connect a “source” type of probe).
- Electrical isolation: Yes
- Protection: 63 mA fuse
- Options: Unit conversion, calibration
- Interface: 1-Wire UNI (2x RJ11 for daisy-chaining)
- Connects to: Ares 12/14, Poseidon2 or Poseidon 2250
- Environment: Converter to be installed indoors
- Power: Bus-powered (1-Wire UNI) – max. 2 sensors per active port
- Connecting industrial sensors to Poseidon or Ares systems
- Connecting current transformers
- Connecting electronic scales
- Measuring the concentration of CO2 or other gases
- Connecting pressure transducers or other industrial sensors