SensDesk monitoring unit for water leak detection cable, WiFi, Eth and PoE. DIN rail and rack mount compatible (with accessories). Retail package (2+2m detection cable + power adaptor). Warranty: 24 months
SD-WLD is a simple detector that detects water leaks using a moisture-sensing cable. It allows connecting 1 sensing cable of up to 85m length. The total wiring length can be up to 185m (85m sensing cable + 100m connecting cable).
The sensing cable detects as little as a few drops of conductive liquid, so it can be also used to detect condensation.
Thanks to early detection and alerting, SD-WLD can prevent substantial damages caused by unexpected adverse environment conditions.
If the device is correctly configured in the SensDesk portal, it can send an e-mail alert whenever the specified range of values is exceeded. If you also use our SMS-GW3 together with the portal, the alerts can be also sent as text messages (SMS).
- Wired Ethernet as well as WiFi – 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Support for simultaneous Ethernet and WiFi operation (for easy setup)
- 5V or PoE power
- Simple installation, supports DHCP
- Embedded WEB server
- Security protected with a password
- Support for the SensDesk portal
- Leaky pipe detection (cable wrapped along the pipe)
- Flood detection in an area: WLD detection cable laid along the walls in a room
- Under raised floors
- Above suspended ceilings
- Detection of water leaks in drip trays
- Detection of water leaks under air-conditioning outlets
- Detection of water flood in a freezing or cooling plant