Ares 12 LTE startup package with Universal power adaptor (US, EU, UK), Temperature sensor, QuadBand GSM antenne 3m, Ares 12 LTE plain unit and USB cable for configuration Warranty: 24 months
- 4x 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire Input; 2x Digital Input with S0 pulse counters; Data Logger for more than 250.000 recordss; Digital Inputs feature 32-bit pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
- 5x E-mail; 5x “SMS+Ring”
- Internal battery provides back-up power for up to 24 hours.
- Use the USB interface to configure the device from a PC with no need to install any additional software. Remote configuration also possible via the “AresConf” tab in the SensDesk portal.
- Remote firmware upload (FOTA) capability makes Ares devices ideal for large-scale deployments.
- Connected via LTE and GSM/GPRS.List of APN available worldwide.
- A sensor value out of a set safe range as well as a DI state change sends an alert by e-mail or “SMS+Ring”, or activates a relay (via connected accessory “Relay Output 1-Wire UNI”).
- Data can be sent in e-mail attachments or downloaded via USB.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
Applications and usage:
- LTE connection
- GPRS monitoring of machines and their environment
- ATMs – environment monitoring without tampering with the connection
- Art exhibits and depositories
- Storages of food or materials
- Cooling systems and coolers