Ares 10 LTE startup package with Universal power adaptor (US, EU, UK), Temperature sensor, QuadBand GSM antenne 3m, Ares 10 LTE plain unit and USB cable for configuration Warranty: 24 months
- 3x 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire Input; 2x Digital Input with S0 pulse counters; Data Logger for more than 250.000 recordss; Digital Inputs feature 32-bit pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
- 5x E-mail; 5x “SMS+Ring”
- Use the USB interface to configure the device from a PC with no need to install any additional software. Remote configuration also possible via the “AresConf” tab in the SensDesk portal.
- Remote firmware upload (FOTA) capability makes Ares devices ideal for large-scale deployments.
- Connected via LTE and GSM/GPRS. List of APN available worldwide
- A sensor value out of a set safe range as well as a DI state change sends an alert by e-mail or “SMS+Ring”.
- Data can be sent in e-mail attachments or downloaded via USB.
- With the HWg-PDMS software, S0 pulses can be converted to cost per time period and exported to MS Excel.
- The “Tset” start set includes a temperature sensor with a cable that can be extended to up to 60 m.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
Applications and usage:
- Electricity distribution networks (transformer stations, lines)
- Water source monitoring, including technical equipment status
- Agricultural premises (greenhouses, granaries, etc.)
- Road, highway, or railroad technology
- Temperature and thermal expansion of structures
- Diesel generators – environment and status monitoring