Cisco Monitoring Made Easy
Cisco is an industry leader in not only your typical networking devices ie routers and switching but hardware and software that supports Voice Over IP (VOIP) and Storage Area Networks (SAN). Designing, configuring and monitoring these complex environments isn’t easy. TruePath can help!
Cisco’s Devices Can Encompass an Entire Enterprise (not just networks)
Let TruePath help asses and design your monitoring infrastructure. We specialiize in recommending, installing and creating software that makes monitoring work!
Example objects we can monitor
- VOIP (Jitter, MOS, call setup)
- Devices: switches, routers, etc
- Environmentals: temp, cpu
- QOS (Quality of Service)
- Distributed layouts
- Asset tracking
- Dashboards and Reports
- MDS devices and SAN infrastructures
IP SLA operations can be classified as follows:
- ICMP-based operations for echo, path echo, and path jitter
- UDP-based operations, such as echo, jitter, Domain Name Service (DNS), and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- TCP-based operations, such as TCP connect, FTP, HTTP, and DLSw+
- Layer 2 operations, such as Frame Relay, ATM, and MPLS
- VoIP-related operations, such as VoIP jitter, VoIP gatekeeper registration delay monitoring and VoIP call setup (post dial delay) monitoring. The new RTP-based VoIP operation was introduced in Cisco IOS Software Release 12.4(4)T.