Looking To Join The Fastest Growing Provider?
TruePath Technologies is the leader within the provider industry. We hire highly talented individuals who will continue this leadership in delivering the best services that help customers exceed their business goals. Are you ready to make a difference? Are you ready to join? Start your search here and drop us a line at email@example.com
Full-time Sales Rep
Looking for an aggressive, detailed oriented, self-managed sales rep to grow the sales of our leading MSP software and services.
Location: Rochester, NY (work from home/remote)
- Setup concalls and webex of software with potential customers and engineers.
- Make initial contact via email/phone (cold) to potential customers.
- Keep a detailed online up to date log (SalesForce) of all activity, leads, and research.
- Attend onsite meetings with potential customers (light travel may be needed).
- Research competing for software and create/deliver an executive brief on gaps with detailed suggestions for our own product.
- Research companies/contacts for leads.
- Research and contact potential partners/vars that could resell our software.
- Attend weekly meeting/concalls and deliver sales status/forecast from online logs.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business, required
- Prior sales experience a must
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are essential
- SalesForce experience a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US
Software Engineer – Networking (Network Management, SNMP, Scripting)
The Engineering group at TruePath Technologies is responsible for the software and protocols that enable the end-to-end flow of messages to and from the customers. In this group, you will be responsible for developing network management solutions to meet TruePath technologies exacting quality and up-time requirements.
- Be a key member of the team responsible for TruePath technologies main services
- Help define, set, and deliver on development milestones
- Participate in the creation of next-generation services
- Work with members of the Client and Server Applications groups, and also with the Network Operations group to build reliable, robust monitoring software.
- BSCS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of C/C++ development with an emphasis on network management and monitoring software development
- Experience developing on multiple platforms such as Linux, Solaris, and Windows
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of networking protocols that include sockets, TCP and UDP
- Experience developing and supporting a hosted service with 24x7 uptime requirements
- Full software development life-cycle experience
- Team player
- Results-oriented, product-focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SNMP / MIB experience