We are TruePath.
More than just monitoring software and services…
We give you the tools to help move your business forward.
Since 2006, TruePath has provided industry-leading monitoring software and services that put you, the customer, first.
We specialize in configuring and maintaining your monitoring software so you can avoid costly network downtime and maintenance and focus on what’s most important: moving your business forward.
Built with you in mind
TruePath started eleven years ago in upstate New York with founder and chief engineer Douglas Mauro and his determination to create a better kind of monitoring software service.
(See Douglas pictured right, author of the O’Reilly book on SNMP, Essential SNMP: Help for System and Network Administrators.)
Today, we’re an industry leader in enterprise monitoring as a service with customer-focused operations, lightning fast response times, and leading-edge products and services.
We take pride in offering the highest level of customer service possible by providing on-going support before, during, and after implementation of our custom-tailored solutions.
Take a look at our testimonials section to see what our happy customers have to say.
What makes us different (and why that’s great for you)
We’re not your run-of-the-mill monitoring software service. Other enterprise monitoring services are either:
1. In-house – This allows you, the customer, to better utilize monitoring software services at a lower cost but at the expense of cutting important features and overall service quality.
2. Outsourced – This method offers more robust features, but with less dependable customer support and at a higher cost when compared to traditional in-house services.
Because we care about your business, we give you the best of both worlds. What does that mean?
– You pay less and get high-quality in-house service: We don’t outsource the managing of your monitoring software. Everything, and we mean everything, is taken care of in-house by TruePath’s own skilled engineers.
– You get top-of-the-line features: We offer leading-edge services that allow you to have your monitoring software configured the way your business needs it.
Plus, we give your people the tools, charts, and alerts they need to stay on top of things without getting in the way of their real job.
By combining the lower cost of an in-house solution with the robust features of an outsourced solution, we’re able to give you the best of both worlds: low-cost and cutting-edge enterprise monitoring as a service.
Check out the infographic to the left to learn about how we’re different from other enterprise monitoring services (and why that’s great for you).
Get in touch
Whether you’re looking to:
- Avoid costly network downtime and need your monitoring software configured and maintained
- Optimize and configure a collection of pre-existing software but want it done right
- Set up reports and alerts so you know when your servers and other production devices goes down
- Or believe your company needs monitoring software (or hardware) but don’t know where to start