Poseidon2® 4002 Tset
Poseidon2® 4002 is a remote datacenter environmental monitoring solution. It alerts to opened door, high temperature and humidity, or other sensor readings. Typical applications include remote rack or server room alarm monitoring.
- Monitor your computer room temperature via SNMP (Nagios, Cacti, OpenView, ..) or with a smartphone app.
- Poseidon2® 4002 is a 1U 19” rack mount device for one network cabinet environmental monitoring or entire server room monitoring. Up to 16 external sensors and 12 detectors (digital inputs) can be connected. Four relay outputs can be controlled over the Web, or according to the value of a connected sensor, for example to control air conditioning or ventilation.
- Poseidon® can be used as a standalone environment monitoring device with email alerts or as a part of a complex monitoring system (SNMP or SensDesk online portal).
- The device can be accessed over the web, using a mobile phone app (Android/iPhone), or through an online portal. Alerts can be sent by e-mail or SMS (text message), for example whenever the cabinet door opens. Poseidon2® 4002 can be connected to an external GSM modem.
- For data collection and monitoring, we recommend our HWg-PDMS application that displays graphs and exports data to MS Excel.
- For “IF-THEN” event management (e.g. “If one out of 10 devices fails, send a SMS to the admin”), we provide the HWg-Trigger application for Windows.
- For remote monitoring of several sites, the SensDesk.com online service can be used. It can display readings from sensors at multiple Poseidon2® units and other HW group products on a single screen. The online portal is configured over the web and all devices can monitored with a mobile phone app.
- Poseidon2® can be connected to various monitoring systems. We support over 50 different third-party SNMP or SCADA applications.
Live demo: poseidon2.hwg.cz