- Includes standard Ethernet and Wi-Fi - 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Supports simultaneous operation of Ethernet and Wi-Fi (for easy configuration)
- 5V power supply or PoE
- Simple installation, supports DHCP
- Built-in WEB server - no need for software other than a standard Web browser
- NMS connectivity (SNMP MIB)
- Sends e-mail at too high / low temperature
- Support for TLS authentication (Gmail)
- Security password protected
- Supplied with Windows software HWg-PDMS for graphing and data export to MS Excel
- Ethernet RJ45 (100BASE-T), supports PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- WiFi Internal antenna, 2.4GHz, 802.11 b/g/n
- Built-in web server
- SNMP Version 1 fully supported, some parts of version 2
- Sensors: 2x RJ11 (Max. 3 temperature or humidity sensors)
- DI inputs: 2x input for potential-free contact
- M2M protocols: SNMP, XML, HWg-Push
- Alarms: Email, HWg-Push, SMS (with assistance of Hwg-SMS-GW3)
- HWg-Trigger Redirection of alarms to SMS, Pop-up, shutdown PC
- HWg-PDMS Logging, graphs, export to MS Excel
- Many other 3rd party software (Nagios, op5, SolarWinds, etc), HWg-SDK
- Air conditioning failure Changes in temperature point to a failure of an A/C unit.
- Heating optimisation Remote monitoring of a heating system, alert by e-mail or SMS (Email-2-SMS) to the danger of freezing.
- HVAC supervision Remote control of HVAC, email alert, or SMS (Email-2-SMS/HWg-SMS-GW3).
- HWg-PDMS The HWg-PDMS software makes it easy to create reports with temperature graphs in one or more locations. You have control over your environment conditions.
- Monitoring of refrigerator or freezer Sends e-mail if the refrigerator fails. Logs operating and storage conditions.
- Food storage Oversees optimal storage conditions. Using application software, you can create HACCP protocols.