HWg-STE Plus is a WEB-based temperature and humidity measurement with two Digital Inputs for dry contacts. Supports SNMP and the SensDesk online portal. Sends an e-mail when a contact is closed or the temperature is high. Supplied with PDMS – Windows software for producing MS Excel reports. Supports SNMP. Supplied with one temperature probe, power adapter and software.Applications and usage:
- Air conditioning failure Remote environment monitoring, rising temperature indicates air conditioning failure.
- Environment and door monitoring over SNMP Detection of open door, power failure, temperature and humidity, connected to a NMS (Network Monitoring System, such as Nagios).
- Cooler/freezer monitoring Sends an e-mail if the refrigerator door is open for too long, or the temperature is too high or too low. Logging in the PDMS application or the SensDesk online service.
- Equipment and premises monitoring Detection of security system alarms, open door, or presence of people (PIR sensor).
- Food storage Oversees optimal storage conditions. With application software, HACCP reports can be created.