HWg-STE Plus PoE
HWg-STE plus PoE is an Ethernet thermometer/hygrometer with two digital inputs for dry contacts. Powered over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or from included external power adaptor. The package includes a temperature probe and a power adapter. Can be connected to the SensDesk online portal.Applications and usage:
- Air conditioning failure Remote environment monitoring, rising temperature indicates air conditioning failure.
- Environment and door monitoring over SNMP Detection of open door, power failure, temperature and humidity, connected to a NMS (Network Monitoring System, such as Nagios).
- Cooler/freezer monitoring Sends an e-mail if the refrigerator door is open for too long, or the temperature is too high or too low. Logging in the PDMS application or the SensDesk online service.
- Equipment and premises monitoring Detection of security system alarms, open door, or presence of people (PIR sensor).
- Food storage Oversees optimal storage conditions. With application software, HACCP reports can be created.