Full-time Sales Rep
Looking for an aggressive, detailed oriented, self managed sales rep to grow the sales of our leading MSP software and services.
Location: Rochester, NY (work from home/remote)
- Setup concalls and webex of software with potential customers and engineers.
- Make initial contact via email/phone (cold) to potential customers.
- Keep a detailed online up to date log (SalesForce) of all activity, leads and research.
- Attend onsite meetings with potential customers (light travel may be needed).
- Research competing software and create/deliver executive brief on gaps with detailed suggestions for our own product.
- Research companies/contacts for leads.
- Research and contact potential partners/vars that could resell our software.
- Attend weekly meeting/concalls and deliver sales status/forecast from online logs.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business, required
- Prior sales experience a must
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are essential
- SalesForce experience a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US
Marketing Vice President
Key Duties: Responsible for directing all activities in each of the reporting areas which also includes Applications Group and Market Research and Analysis.
- Business development, market analysis, new product introduction, competitive analysis.
- New product ideas, product development, marketing planning.
- Selling and marketing promotion activities, market analysis and research.
- Product sales analysis, budgeting and forecasting, contribution analysis.
- Contribute to the yearly planning process (Strategic, Operating and Marketing Plans).
- Develop and manage yearly budget for areas of responsibility.
- Evaluate new technology and product ideas and contribute to the New Product Development System.
- Work closely with the President, CSO, R&D, Marketing, Sales, Tech Service and Production to coordinate new business assessment and licensing and agreement activities.
- Work with CEO to coordinate overall marketing strategy.
- Work closely with R&D to optimize the new product conception and development process .
- Manage product pricing and positioning issues.
- Optimize interdepartmental interactions.
- Manage company and product branding and trademarks.
- Recommend strategic new business opportunities.
- Evaluate alternate distribution channels.
- Manage the Marketing Communications group including development and production of the Technical Newsletter, catalog, advertising, direct mail and the marketing portion of the web site.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements: Master's degree (M.S.) or equivalent; or ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferable Skills and Attributes:
- Strong vision and market awareness in our industry. Very marketing savvy with a record of achievements.
- Excellent and deep networking within the life science industry – training, consultants, printing, advertising.
- A can-do professional approach to business and a willingness to be held accountable for results.
- Good presentation and negotiating skills.
- A reputation for having the highest personal integrity and character, and a dedication to follow through on promises and commitments.
- A positive, up-beat attitude, with a resilience to power through setbacks, disillusionments and distractions.
- An aggressiveness and determination to excel, with a work/success ethic characterized by the commitment to do whatever it takes to achieve objectives and goals.
- Ability to work effectively interdepartmentally.
|Software Engineer – Networking (Network Management, SNMP, Scripting)
The Engineering group at TruePath Technologies is responsible for the software and protocols that enable the end-to-end flow of messages to and from the customers. In this group, you will be responsible for developing network management solutions to meet TruePath technologies exacting quality and up-time requirements.
- Be a key member of the team responsible for TruePath technologies main services
- Help define, set, and deliver on development milestones
- Participate in the creation of next generation services
- Work with members of the Client and Server Applications groups, and also with the Network Operations group to build reliable, robust monitoring software.
- BSCS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of C/C++ development with an emphasis on network management and monitoring software development
- Experience developing on multiple platforms such as Linux, Solaris, and Windows
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of networking protocols that include sockets, TCP and UDP
- Experience developing and supporting a hosted service with 24x7 uptime requirements
- Full software development life-cycle experience
- Team player
- Results oriented, product focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SNMP / MIB experience