TruePath's engineering published article in the knowledge base for Monitoring Humidity / Temperature sensor with HWg-STE or HWg-STE Plus in op5. Full write-up on HWgroup's Software Site.
Poseidon2 4002 is a remote environment monitoring system for datacenters and server rooms. It alerts to open door, high temperature and humidity, or other sensor readings. Typical applications include monitoring one or more racks, or the entire server room. Poseidon2 4002 can be mounted on the wall, on a DIN rail, or as a 1U device in a 19” rack.
We are very proud to announce that we are the premier partner for reselling and supporting HW group remote, environmental sensors products in the United States, Canada and parts of South America effective December
For more information, please read the full press release (pdf)
Here's a quick list of some of HW group's products:
- HWg-Ares12 GSM/GPRS Thermometer with Emails & SMS
- HWg-STE plus Ethernet thermometer with Digital Inputs
- HWg-STE (PoE) SNMP Temperature & Humidity
- Poseidon matrix - Sensor, DI and DO over IP products matrix
- Sensors - Temperature, Humidity, 4-20mA, Smoke, Voltage
- Damocles matrix - Relay outputs, Dry contact Inputs over IP
- IP WatchDog - switch relay output if PING failure
- HWg-WLD - Water Leak Detector in 2D (sensing cable)
- HWg-PWR 3/12/25 - M-Bus to Ethernet smart gateway
op5's new Management Packs. Even easier to setup monitoring across your devices!
If you're doing business and not using LinkedIn you are behind the times (for sure!). If you're using SalesForce and LinkedIn, syncing the data can be tough.
Here's a quick helper button/link you can add to SalesForce when you send a LinkedIn invitation out.
Clicking on this brings up a pre-filled completed task:
So let's create a custom button:
1st: Goto Setup -> Customize -> Leads -> Buttons, Links and Actions
Here's the code for the URL:
Save and then goto your Leads -> Page Layout and drop the new button in there. Enjoy and I hope this helps.