Looking To Join The Fastest Growing Provider?
TruePath Technologies is the leader within the provider industry. We hire highly talented individuals who will continue this leadership in delivering the best services that help customers exceed their business goals.
Are you ready to make a difference? Are you ready to join? Start your search here and drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time Sales Rep
Looking for an aggressive, detailed oriented, self managed sales rep to grow the sales of our leading MSP software and services.
Location: Rochester, NY (work from home/remote)
- Setup concalls and webex of software with potential customers and engineers.
- Make initial contact via email/phone (cold) to potential customers.
- Keep a detailed online up to date log (SalesForce) of all activity, leads and research.
- Attend onsite meetings with potential customers (light travel may be needed).
- Research competing software and create/deliver executive brief on gaps with detailed suggestions for our own product.
- Research companies/contacts for leads.
- Research and contact potential partners/vars that could resell our software.
- Attend weekly meeting/concalls and deliver sales status/forecast from online logs.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business, required
- Prior sales experience a must
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are essential
- SalesForce experience a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US
Marketing Vice President
Key Duties: Responsible for directing all activities in each of the reporting areas which also includes Applications Group and Market Research and Analysis.
- Business development, market analysis, new product introduction, competitive analysis.
- New product ideas, product development, marketing planning.
- Selling and marketing promotion activities, market analysis and research.
- Product sales analysis, budgeting and forecasting, contribution analysis.
- Contribute to the yearly planning process (Strategic, Operating and Marketing Plans).
- Develop and manage yearly budget for areas of responsibility.
- Evaluate new technology and product ideas and contribute to the New Product Development System.
- Work closely with the President, CSO, R&D, Marketing, Sales, Tech Service and Production to coordinate new business assessment and licensing and agreement activities.
- Work with CEO to coordinate overall marketing strategy.
- Work closely with R&D to optimize the new product conception and development process .
- Manage product pricing and positioning issues.
- Optimize interdepartmental interactions.
- Manage company and product branding and trademarks.
- Recommend strategic new business opportunities.
- Evaluate alternate distribution channels.
- Manage the Marketing Communications group including development and production of the Technical Newsletter, catalog, advertising, direct mail and the marketing portion of the web site.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements: Master's degree (M.S.) or equivalent; or ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferable Skills and Attributes:
- Strong vision and market awareness in our industry. Very marketing savvy with a record of achievements.
- Excellent and deep networking within the life science industry – training, consultants, printing, advertising.
- A can-do professional approach to business and a willingness to be held accountable for results.
- Good presentation and negotiating skills.
- A reputation for having the highest personal integrity and character, and a dedication to follow through on promises and commitments.
- A positive, up-beat attitude, with a resilience to power through setbacks, disillusionments and distractions.
- An aggressiveness and determination to excel, with a work/success ethic characterized by the commitment to do whatever it takes to achieve objectives and goals.
- Ability to work effectively interdepartmentally.
Software Engineer – Networking (Network Management, SNMP, Scripting)
The Engineering group at TruePath Technologies is responsible for the software and protocols that enable the end-to-end flow of messages to and from the customers. In this group, you will be responsible for developing network management solutions to meet TruePath technologies exacting quality and up-time requirements.
- Be a key member of the team responsible for TruePath technologies main services
- Help define, set, and deliver on development milestones
- Participate in the creation of next generation services
- Work with members of the Client and Server Applications groups, and also with the Network Operations group to build reliable, robust monitoring software.
- BSCS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of C/C++ development with an emphasis on network management and monitoring software development
- Experience developing on multiple platforms such as Linux, Solaris, and Windows
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of networking protocols that include sockets, TCP and UDP
- Experience developing and supporting a hosted service with 24x7 uptime requirements
- Full software development life-cycle experience
- Team player
- Results oriented, product focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SNMP / MIB experience